Rental Request 2017
PLEASE NOTE: Effective immediately, the bucking chutes will remain in the barn permanently – they will no longer be moved under any circumstance.
All bookings are done through the office of the St. Paul Agricultural Society.
Contact Person: Diane Belland, Office Manager (780) 645-4373 (Thursdays Only)
***All bookings are updated every Thursday***
Please review the meeting room and riding arena calendar as to available dates and then CONTACT US to advise us of your request.
- No dates requested can be confirmed until after the annual service club bookings meeting.
- Cancellation Fees are applicable.
- All bookings require a signed contract.
You are responsible for the cleaning up after your horse this includes the stall, manure, inside the riding arena, and outside grounds including the parking lot when loading and unloading your horse.
- Please use courtesy when riding.
- Shut off lights when leaving the arena.
- No Dog Tolerance.
- No equipment allowed in the arena during public riding.
- Public riding is just that “Public Riding”.
- No tying of spare horses in the arena.
- We require a week notice should you be needing our help to set up for your event.
- If the barn is rented there is no charge for pens.
- Tractor is off limits and is not to be used.
Membership runs from October 1 to July 31 of the following year.
- Payment for Rents, Guest, etc. Please state on the envelope your name, activity, cost and, name of guest. Deposit in the box prior to your activity.
- Booking and/or booking changes, we require one week notice. They must be made prior to 3:00pm (from Thursday to Thursday)
Rental bookings are from October 1 – July 31st of the following year.
- Only 4 -2 hrs blocks allowed per week (8:00am – 6:00pm)
- A maximum of 2 rentals per month from (6:00pm – Midnight)(weekends only) with the exception of 4-H Clubs
- 4-H Clubs take priority
- Should the pen be already set up for cattle, etc., the fee will be waived but you will be charged for materials (extra pens) if needed, bedding and cleanup.
- Riding lessons are considered a rental of the Arena. Rental is based on a 2 hour minimum.
- Massage and Horseshoeing is considered rental of the barn. Rental is based on a 1 hour minimum.
- Junior Membership (Under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all time for insurance purposes)
Note: Effective Nov 8, 2018
If requested, clubs or clinics are exempt to riding lessons, massage and horseshoeing rentals, as they fall under their umbrella.
|Fee||8:00am – 6:00pm||6:00pm – 12:00am||12:00am – 8:00am|
|Riding Facility||$35/hr (2hr min.)||$200||$100||$200|
|Riding Facility Events||$500 (24 Hr)||–||–||–|
|Grey Portable Bleachers||$50/each||–||–||–|
|Cleaning & Setup||$35/hr||–||–||–|
*These prices do not include GST.